STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT GROUP
About the Company:
ManpowerGroup Inc. is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin,
Manpower is the world's third-largest HR service provider after Adecco and Randstad
Holding. It was established by Elmer
Winter and Aaron Scheinfeld in 1948. It
was acquired by Blue Arrow of Britain in 1987, but became independent
again in 1991. Manpower provides recruitment and assessment, training and
development, career management, outsourcing and workforce consulting.
Position: Management Trainee
· Assists with recruiting team and managing the pre- employment process
· Work closely with the Recruitment team (Internal and Client - HR Team)
· Work on alternate methods like online job boards, referral, Linked-in, Twitter, Facebook etc.
· Monitoring and maintain database of candidate for future requirements.
· Meeting recruitment targets within defined timelines.
***Internship performance leads to placement in Manpower ***
Last date to apply for the above mentioned position is 13 Jun 13 Interested students please call on 080–30082687 and register with SMG.
Strategic Management Group – IIPM