STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT GROUP
PLACEMENTS – 2013
About Company: Franchise India Holdings Limited is Asia’s largest
integrated franchise solution company since 1999, and an absolute authority
on franchising and licensing. FIHL has helped hundreds of investors in
selecting the right franchise and, in turn, assisted numerous organizations in
international and domestic franchise expansion. Knowledge, Opportunity,
and Success are FIHL’s key ingredients.
1. Finalize Corporate Alliances for Franchise expansion with prospective
2. Corporate sales, concept sales
3. Handling Brand and Investor portfolio
4. Channel Development/Franchise Development
5. Develop franchise model & process in line with client requirements/business adaptability
6. Acquiring of investors for franchisee sales
7. Servicing of investors/ Client and Customer Relations.
8. Screening of investor portfolio in terms of best fit as per investment bandwidth, location, and work profile.
9. Working as an interface between brand and investors for closing franchises up till signing of agreement
10.Arranging site visits and maintaining loop between brand and investor so as to increase the success ratio for closures.
11.Handling responsibility of coming up with suitable solutions and inputs wherever required either from clients or investor for increasing the closure probability.
12.Responsible for maintaining win-win situation for both client as well as investors.
Requirements: Any specialization (Marketing/HR / Finance)
Position: Management Trainee (During Probation period)
Assistant Manager (After Probation period)
Salary / Remuneration: Candidates shall be on probation/Training for a period of six months and during this period they shall be given an
annual salary package between Rs. 3,00,000 /-(CTC) to Rs. 3,60,000/-
Last date to apply for the above mentioned position is 06 Jun
2013 before 1600 hrs. Interested students please call on 080–30082687 and register with SMG.
*** Send their Resume in email@example.com***
Strategic Management Group – IIPM Bangalore