NAME OF THE COMPANY : Aptean
Job Title:- Associate Systems Analyst
Job location :-BangaloreCTC :- Rs.3 LPA (Fixed)
Key Responsibilities :-
· Become an expert in the respective product and should be able to resolve functional issues of engineering team.
· Create Functional Requirement Design document for our customers. This will include, but is not limited to: Programming, database design, data importing/manipulation, report writing, and SQ and Oracle programming/optimization.
Perform User Acceptance Test for programs and ensure proper functionality.
· Review user manual and Test plan to ensure complete coverage of the functionality.
· Demo the new feature to Product Management and if necessary to customers.
· Other tasks as deemed necessary by his/her supervisor
· UG Qualification:- BE /B.Tech in Mechanical or CSE
· PG Qualification:- MBA- Marketing
· Experience in Microsoft .NET tools (specifically VB and C#), SQL and Oracle database knowledge, and Crystal Reporting knowledge desired.· Manufacturing knowledge desired but not required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Good presentation skills and expertise in Window’s PPT
· Familiarity with ERP systems is desirable but not necessary.
· Strong problem solving skills is a must.
Other skills / expectations:-
· Required to obtain a working knowledge of the Aptean products as necessary. Required to understand the benefits and the use of the product features.
· Required to stay current with new product features as well as new programming tools and languages as they apply to the Aptean product assigned.
· Understand the intent of the Aptean product(s) tools/infrastructure, be able to utilize the tools/infrastructure, and able to assist other in the use of the tools/infrastructure.
· Occasional travel may be necessary.
PLEASE MAIL CVS TO email@example.com by 10:00PM 1st of july.