STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT GROUP
Magnasoft Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: The application of geospatial technology today, extends far beyond
the traditional boundaries of mapping. Today business organizations and government
departments worldwide are leveraging the power of GIS to improve services and boast
productivity. The challenge for them, however, is how to do it at a reasonable cost, have
control over execution time, ensure the quality of solutions and keep abreast of changing
Magnasoft Incorporated in year 2000 combines the power of GIS technology with
extensive subject matter expertise to implement powerful spatial technology solutions
that integrate seamlessly with the IT framework of organizations. From Data capture
and conversion, Application development, Enterprise Integration and Photogrammetry,
covering the complete terrain in spatial systems.
Magnasoft, latest endeavor includes Market Mapper for mapping the market potential,
North Star, location based navigation product for School buses in 2009 and have planned
an array of products to come in near future.
Business Development Executive– (International Market – GIS services)
• Candidates should have strong business acumen.
• Have a comprehensive understanding in Business Development. Knowledge of B2B
Acquisition of new clients, etc.
• Identify sales and solution opportunities Managing customer centric operations & ensuring
customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms
• Managing end to end prospect of business development activities and can manage to take
care of global market.
• Must be good at Market research to generate new leads.
• Focused more on Strategy planning and the targets.
• Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally.
Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive
approaches. Must be able to thrive in a time pressured environment.
• Must be self-motivated with a proven track record.
419, IIPM Tower, 100 Feet Road, Next to Canara Bank, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka 560034
• Also it is essential that the applicants possess the ability to quickly pick-up and understand
new technologies as they emerge.
Executive: - Channel Sales (US Market)
• Maintain quality database which are geography – specific and also aligned with Magnasoft’s
varied service lines.
• Find and assign new channel partners as per Magnasoft’s emerging business requirements.
• Manage and uphold existing channel partners.
• Communicate clearly, elegantly and gracefully to new and existing channel partners about
the opportunities or associations involved.
• Coordinate with the respective technical teams as and when required.
• Align partners strategically to make the deals captivating for Magnasoft.
• Provide updates to the reporting manager as and when required.
• Demonstrate exceptional convincing and negotiating skills.
• A go-getter who can deliver dynamic performance throughout the process.
Qualification: MBA (Marketing)
Package: 3Lacs p.a. Onwards
Interested students are required to register by sending their resume in
email@example.com with Mr.Surendra Singh (8030082687) by 1
Jun, 2013 by 2.00pm.